Our client has had an amazing vacancy open in their long serving team. Working for a New Zealand owned and operated establishment, you will have plenty of support and a great new work whanau.
Values are important here, along with confidentiality and wanting to serve the New Zealand community.
You will be completing the following tasks:
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- MOH monthly contract billing and data information transfers
- Smaller client and one off billing (higher volume, increased due to COVID-19)
- Learning about different costs in the business to support customer queries
- Using GREENTREE to receipt accounts, entering eftpos/cash received from upto 40+ locations.
- Month end reconciliation of receivables ledger and receivables accounts
- Following up on overdues
- Support CFO, Finance team and Head Office where needed.
- Experience working in medical services would be great but not essential
- GREENTREE experience essential
- Accounts Receivable experience
- A great attitude and the want to be a team player
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Tash at Hays Tauranga - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.