This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer within a company in the Commercial Property industry. Located in brand new offices in Auckland's CBD.
This role is a 70/30 split between Accounts Payable and Assisting the Facilities Manager.
- Ensuring all invoices are entered and processed
- Administer and update creditor accounts
- Ensure accurate GL coding for all creditor invoices
- Review aged trial balance and reconcile with suppliers
- Assist the Facilities Manager with the technical and physical management of the companies assets
- 3+ years experience within a high volume Accounts Payable role
- XERO experience is preferable, but not essential
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Suite experience
- Accuracy/ attention to detail/highly organised
- Strong communication skills
What you need to do now
- Competitive Salary
- Great company culture
- Full time, permanent, financial stability
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kaylee.Lloyd@hays.net.nz
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.