Your new company
This incredible technology company has been helping New Zealand businesses build lasting relationships with their customers for the last 25 years.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the intermediate level accounting tasks as well as taking on a supporting role in their year-end audit preparation. You will cover primary month-end accounting functions including balance sheet reconciliations, IRD tax compilations (PAYE, GST) and budget and forecasting support.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, and can prioritise and manage your work effectively
- Proven experience in an intermediate accounting or finance assistant role
- Task ownership and solutions focussed, you will be able to drive solutions from problem identification through to resolution working with colleagues to achieve positive outcomes
- You should be qualified or partly qualified
- "Big 4" experience would be beneficial
You will have an important role in a great team within a forward-thinking private organisation. Within this fast-paced environment you will have the responsibility of a lot of financial tasks which will help the finance team achieve their goals. You will receive an excellent rate based on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2603242