Your new company
A well-established organisation providing traffic management solutions for the Construction and Civil industry.
Your new role
Through effective and positive relationship building and exceptional organisation skill, provide account management services to assigned customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage, support and service the account related needs of an assigned set of customers, entering client contact and requirements in relevant systems.
- Review performance of top 30 clients monthly in consultation with the NZ Traffic Manager.
- 1x site visit weekly with a current client with NZ Traffic Manager.
- Assist strong pipeline of customer work and projects are secured for NZ Business for 6 months in advance.
- Work with the set strategic plan and budgetary requirements to support growth target achievement.
- Preparation of quotes & tenders for the business pricing committee.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in Construction and Utility work required.
- Commercial acumen and a sound understanding of business practices
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound planning, budgeting and analytical skills
- High degree of occupational safety, health and environmental application.
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to grow and build a team in NZ
- 80-100K per annum + Fully serviced car + Benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your resume directly to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2643660