Your new company
A leading organisation which provides online contractor management database at a global level.
Your new role
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for leading the management and growth of their customer accounts. This position drives account expansion, generates new business via prospecting and assists with client implementations. The main responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Proactively service and support clients and their contractors.
- Conduct regular client meetings including trainings and monthly calls.
- Participate in prospecting efforts including calls, emails and new business meetings.
- Handle client account management functions, including invoicing and collections, drive account expansion and engagement through ongoing client outreach.
- Share process improvement ideas companywide to improve client experience.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in account management.
- Ability to work with multi-national companies and various leadership levels.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills and Presentation.
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to grow within a successful organisation
- Competitive Salary (Base + Commission)
- Great benefits (access to taxis, insurance, training in America).
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2615508