Your new company
This role is part of our National Field team and is responsible for engaging with customers and driving our business strategies. Equipped with specialist product and brand knowledge, you’ll be out on the road visiting customers in your ‘patch’ for the bulk of your day.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Analysing, reporting and interpreting store specific data in order drive growth
- Acting as the point of reference for external partners by engaging in commercial conversations and negotiations;
- Building, encouraging and maintaining strong business partnerships with retailers;
- Responsibly educating retailers on product and category knowledge as well as on trading terms;
- Ensuring execution of strategies and campaigns for all retailers are achieved within your patch;
- Meeting, and exceeding, performance targets;
- Continually developing your skills to adapt to the changing industry and regulatory environment.
What you'll get in return
- A minimum business degree or prior experience in sales / marketing;
- A customer focused approach & solutions driven mentality;
- Strong selling, negotiation and objective handling skills;
- The aim to be Empowered, work independently and focus on results;
- A proven track record to build close working relationships with a diverse range of partners;
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills;
- A desire to be Bold and Fast, while acting Responsibly, as you grow and develop your career
- A valid New Zealand drivers’ licence and safe driving record, and the legal right to work in New Zealand.
What you need to do now
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to casey.donnithorne@hays,net.nz or call us 0273263458.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2635562